Precise, fast, long service life – the Demag V-type crane revolutionises load handling. Its innovative design featuring tapered diaphragm joints reduces oscillation frequency by 30%, cuts its weight by an average of 17%and doubles its service life to as many as 500,000 changes of load. Our new girder design offers significantly improved efficiency for handling loads and higher handling rates than conventional box-section girders.
More precise positioning
Higher handling rates
Double the service life
Lower forces transmitted to existing superstructure
Additional load capacity
More lifting points simplify assembly and installation
Additional safety thanks to improved view
Greater flexibility in headroom dimensions
Surface area exposed to wind reduced by up to 55 %
Reduced environmental impact
Load capacity：up to 12.5 t
Span：up to 30 m
Long-travel speed：up to 60 m/min
Cross-travel speed：up to 30 m/min
Lifting speed：up to 12.5 m/min
Non-standard specifications on request
Model variants for optimum match with the building design.
Packaging & Shipping
1. Main girder, ground girder and support legs will be packed by bubble paper;
2. All the electrical parts will be packed by plywood box;
3. Rails will be naked within container.
1. Once provide us the requirement, the details technical data and CAD drawing will provide you.
2. Strict quality control system, supervision the work to ensure the best crane for you.
3. Strict production line, make sure manufacture the goods on time.